As auditions proceed at the theatre this week, the call goes out for stage managers!
New Ideas Festival runs March 11-29, 2015; rehearsals begin February 1.
Seeking stage managers for many of the 15 short plays. Training provided if you don’t have experience.
- Thu Jan. 22: Production meeting & stage manager orientation, 7-9:30 pm
- Sun Feb. 1: Rehearsals begin
- Tue Feb. 17: Production meeting and lighting demo, 7-9 pm
- Thu March 5 – Sun March 8: Tech days by week
- Wed March 11 – Sun March 29: New Ideas Festival performances.
Each show runs one week (6 performances, Wed – Sun), and each reading has one performance at noon on the Saturdays (March 14, 21, 28).
If you are interested in stage managing a play in the New Ideas Festival, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Stage Manager” in the subject line.